Lioness Photography is owned and managed by award winning photographer Nikki McLennan.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but really, it lies within all of us – a moment of joy etched in a smile, a sultry glance that whispers of desire, the strength and poise of the dancer, mid-step.
Originating from the 1900s, glamour or boudoir photography is a genre of professional portrait photography that captures moments of true self-expression: the 60s pin-up, a provocative pose, naked lust, or old-Hollywood glitz and sparkle.
Whether you are dressing up or dressing down, a boudoir shoot is designed to be elegant, stylish and sexy, an experience that allows you to embrace your beauty, however you see it. It is about exposing confidence and style, and perhaps a glimpse of skin, if that’s your thing.
Acclaimed photographer Nikki McLennan – the Lioness herself – is at the top of her game, quite literally sometimes. A practicing pole student, Nikki is a not only a passionate photographer, she has a love of dancing [from ballet to pole, raving to rock ‘n’ roll] and she is usually dressed up to the nines...
For her, true beauty can be found in the way our bodies change shape when we move, the strong sensual curves of a woman both empowering and mesmerising:
Shot in a photographic/ dance hall studio space at the aerie in St Peters, Lioness offers a one-hour professional shoot, with two to three costume changes, coloured backdrops, dance mirrors and an industry standard X-POLE 43mm brass spinning pole to get the perfect shot.
- Fully personalised experience – it’s all about you.
- Hair + makeup*
- Selection of props, heels, outfits + mood boards.
- Bring a dance partner for moral support or to ‘spot’ you into the perfect pose on the pole.
- Natural light filled options with sheer white curtains and studio-based sofa bed dressed with crisp white linen for the ultimate bed-time shot
- Bridal lingerie shoot
- Shoot at a boutique hotel using natural light or on location with portable studio lights.
*[available at additional cost]
Own your beauty. Book now.